The "Chalet AM SEE"
Your chalet at the lake, with private sauna & lake access
The "Chalet AM SEE" - at the lake
Dreaming of your own house by the lake? Make this dream come true and spend a wonderful holiday in the lovingly furnished Naturel Chalet am See. In your private sauna with a view of the turquoise-blue Faaker See, you can relax wonderfully and enjoy the impressive beauty of nature. A unique view awaits you from the bedroom. How about a hearty breakfast on the terrace or a balmy summer evening with the sunset as your guest of honour? Let yourself be enchanted by the picturesque backdrop of Lake Faaker See. The chalet is fully equipped with a kitchen, comfortable bedrooms and a stylishly furnished living room. You can also look forward to a wide range of holiday and leisure activities in the region - hiking, cycling, water sports and so much more. Everyone is guaranteed to get their money's worth here.
Facilities & service at Chalet AM SEE
- Private access to Lake Faak
- Sauna with panoramic window and view over the lake
- 2 SUPs and own barbecue (incl. charcoal) available on site free of charge
- 2 separate bedrooms offer enough space for up to 4 people
- Fully equipped kitchen-cum-living room
- 2 separate bathrooms with shower & WC, washing machine
- Free W-LAN & free car park (at the village SEELEITN)
- Tiny house made of solid wood by WOOD CUBE
- Additional services such as guest programme, childcare, massage & beauty treatments etc. are available depending on the season in summer in the village SEELEITN and in winter in the village SCHÖNLEITN
All information about the facilities can be found here.